Name: Rui Miranda Guedes, PhD
Position: Integrated member of the Laboratório Associado de Energia, Transportes e Aeronáutica, Associated Professor at FEUP
Website: Research Gate
Research interests: Mechanical Properties, Composites, Mechanical Behavior of Materials, Composite Material, Mechanical Engineering, Polymer Composites
Selected scientific publications:
1. A. C. Vieira, R. M. Guedes, and V. Tita, “Damage-induced hydrolyses modelling of biodegradable polymers for tendons and ligaments repair,” Journal of Biomechanics, vol. 48, pp. 3478-3485, 2015.
2. D. S. Morais, J. Torres, R. M. Guedes, and M. A. Lopes, “Current Approaches and Future Trends to Promote Tendon Repair,” Annals of Biomedical Engineering, vol. 43, pp. 2025-2035, 2015/09/01 2015.
3. A. C. Vieira, R. M. Guedes, and V. Tita, “Constitutive modeling of biodegradable polymers: Hydrolytic degradation and time-dependent behavior,” International Journal of Solids and Structures, vol. 51, pp. 1164-1174, 2014.
4. J. Cruz, S. Rana, R. Fangueiro, and R. Guedes, “Designing artificial anterior cruciate ligaments based on novel fibrous structures,” Fibers and Polymers, vol. 15, pp. 181-186, 2014/01/01 2014.
5. R. M. Guedes, C. M. C. Pereira, A. Fonseca, and M. S. A. Oliveira, “The effect of carbon nanotubes on viscoelastic behaviour of biomedical grade ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene,” Composite Structures, vol. 105, pp. 263-268, 2013.